There are a multitude of symptoms that are associated with hearing loss, here are the most common signs of hearing loss:
- Difficulties following conversations in public places
- Struggling to hear telephone conversations
- Needing to turn up the volume one the TV, radio, or computer
- Asking people to repeat what they say
- Constant ringing, buzzing, or hissing noises in one or both ears
- Thinking people are mumbling or whispering
Armed with an accurate diagnosis, our providers cater to your hearing needs with technology that is comfortable to wear and offers unmatched clarity.